Links to content in issues
BW41, FEBRUARY 2014
• Image of recycled table, as mentioned by Barry Lowis in the Letters. Click here.
• To find out about Axminster's range of rules, as requested by reader Steinar Vissebraten, click here.
BW40, DECEMBER/JANUARY 2013/14
• See footage of the Lumber Lok, which is similar to the TriVice we mention in the Kit News pages.
• See Richard Kell's new large rollers for his Honing Guide No.2 in use.
• Saw nuts from Flinn Garlick (p45) can be found by clicking www.flinn-garlick-saws.co.uk/acatalog/Saws_After_care_and_sharpening.html.
• For HSE information on tablesaw safety, click here.
BW39, NOVEMBER 2013
Plunge saws/Rail systems (BW39:34)
• Buy a DVD from Workshop Essentials of Jigs and Devices including Steve Maskery's offset gauge for repeat cutting with a rail system. Click here.
• Toylander celebrate 25 years making toy cars, and have some cute videos on their website. Click here to go to the films.